Tree Pruning Vista
Get 25% ANY Tree Service. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in North San Diego County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Vista Tree Service Experts
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Another great job by Andrade Landscaping this morning! You went above and beyond to take care of our landscaping issues.
Lisa B. – Carlsbad, CA
These guys were absolutely awesome. They had great customer service, very competitive price and were very professional.
Kyle V. – Vista, CA
I recently had Andrade Landscaping tackle the trimming of many large trees on my bank in the back yard.
Philip H. – San Diego, CA
Tree Service Vista specializes in tree service of all types of trees. Call Us Today For Our 25% Off Special.
A Certified Arborist in Vista is a dedicated professional that has many years of experience and formal training. We guarantee that all of our projects are managed by a Certified Arborist for your protection and peace of mind.
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
We are a local family-owned and operated tree service and tree care company in Vista, CA. We give you the promise of our hard work, dedication, and decades of expert experience.
Tree Care Vista Tree Service
Tree crowns are constantly growing. The branches can reach a point where they do not complement the appearance of the tree. It is not uncommon for trees in Escondido to have dead limbs on their crown – the dead branches stick out like a sore thumb, making the tree look unappealing. Fortunately for tree owners, all these issues – and others – can be fixed with tree pruning.
Offering the tree pruning service in the whole of Escondido, we put our focus on improving the aesthetic appeal of properties, restoring tree health by removing diseased branches, and restoring safety in homes by removing branches that are threatening to fall. We offer all these services at a very affordable price.
Why Work with Professional Tree Pruners?
Pruning a tree is a procedure that requires a combination of field experience and formal training. Professional tree pruners spend years pruning different trees – this allows them to know the different shapes that suit different types of trees. Before getting into the field, professionals undergo formal training that teaches them how to handle different situations associated with pruning a tree.
Working with professionals guarantees an immaculate looking landscape, with your trees getting a shape that is appealing to look at. It helps you avoid property damages that often result from branches falling on houses and utility lines – professionals will arrive at your home armed with modern tools to handle the roping down of the branches they cut. Even if the tree they are pruning is standing next to your house, you won’t suffer any damages.
Turning tree pruning into a DIY project might look like the perfect idea to save money. The problem is that you will be risking:
- Damaging your tree irreparably – This will force you to spend money on the tree’s removal and replacement.
- Dropping branches on important structures and causing damage – If this happens, you will have to spend money on repair costs.
- Falling from the tree and suffering injuries – You could end up in a wheelchair after spending thousands on hospital bills.
While you will have to pay professionals, they help you save a lot of money indirectly.
Preventative Tree Pruning
This method of pruning a tree helps increase safety in your home. It gets rid of limbs that are threatening to fall from the top of the tree, leading to injuries or property damages.
The tree pruning method also helps property owners clear pathways. Sometimes, the tree crown will grow too low, putting branches on your driveway and walkways. The branches reduce visibility, increasing the possibility of accidents. Tree pruning can help raise the tree crown, improving safety on your pathways.
DIY Tree Pruning
Although we have mentioned that DIY pruning is not always a good idea, sometimes it can be a good option. If the trees you would like to prune are very small and non-risky, you can prune them. When we mention “non-risky” we mean that the branches won’t fall on important utilities and you cannot suffer significant injuries if you happen to fall from the tree crown.
Below, we have outlined some of the tips to keep in mind when pruning a tree:
- The best branches to remove are those with a diameter of below 5 cm. Those with a diameter of more than 5 cm need more careful consideration but can also be removed. Those with a diameter of 10+ cm should only be removed to improve safety or to get rid of a health problem.
- Older branches scar easily. For this reason, put more focus on removing younger branches.
- When cutting a branch, you should make your cut between the branch ridge and collar. This should help you avoid cutting too close to the tree trunk or too far, leaving a huge stub on the tree.
- Before moving to another tree, take your time to sanitize the equipment you are using. This will help you kill the disease-causing organisms that your tool could have collected on the previous tree.