Tree Service San Marcos & Affordable Tree Removal – Free Estimates Today
Fill Out The Form for A Free Estimate.
Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in North San Diego County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified San Marcos Tree Service Experts
Nathan’s Tree Service is a family-owned tree service with over 25-years of experience caring for the natural landscape of communities in San Marcos & North San Diego County. Our goal is to provide exceptional tree service to all residential and commercial clients looking to maintain or improve the natural surroundings of their homes and businesses.
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Another great job by Nathan’s Tree Service this morning! You went above and beyond to take care of our landscaping issues.
Lisa B. – San Marcos, CA
These guys were absolutely awesome. They had great customer service, very competitive price and were very professional.
Kyle V. – San Marcos, CA
I recently had Nathan’s Tree Service tackle the trimming of many large trees on my bank in the back yard.
Philip H. – San Diego, CA
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
Tree Care San Marcos Tree Service
We have an eye for aesthetics and our professional team is trained to make safety their priority while handling tree removal, tree trimming, tree pruning, and other tree services. We do everything in our power to ensure that your property has the best look.
Trying to handle things like tree removal alone places you at the risk of getting injured, damaging your property, or being left with an ugly stump on your compound. The cost of property repair is already too big to risk handling tree service alone – but you have to keep in mind that you also will have to invest in tree care equipment.
For an affordable cost, we help you avoid home repair costs, injuries, and spending money on tree service gear. Below, we will take a deeper look at the benefits you gain from working with professional tree service providers.
Benefits of Working with Professional Tree Service Providers
While it is easy to assume that the best way to save your money is to handle tree services yourself, this may not always produce the results you are looking for. For example, almost all tree services have a risk of causing injury – when pruning or trimming a tree, you could fall from the tree, suffering broken bones. If the tree is too tall, you may end up in the hospital for weeks with thousands to pay as the treatment cost.
If your tree is next to your house, handling tree services yourself increases the risk of property damage. For example, during tree trimming, branches could fall on your roof leading to damage. During tree removal, the tree trunk could bring down a significant chunk of your house if it falls on it. Repair costs are generally more expensive than working with professional tree service providers.
Working with tree service experts offers a wide range of benefits, including:
- When handling tree trimming and tree pruning, professionals will use their formal training and years of experience to generate maximum benefits
- When handling tree services next to your house, tree care providers will use their modern tree care gear to avoid property damage
- When working on tree removal, professionals will know how to bring the tree down without risking property damage or injuries
- Professional tree service providers will offer revolutionary ideas to help you improve your property’s value
- Leaving tree care to professional tree service providers saves you a lot of time, allowing you to focus on more crucial tasks
- If your tree is suffering from a health complication, tree service providers can recommend ideal treatment measures – this can help you avoid tree removal
Professional San Marcos Tree Services
Our professional tree service team is capable of handling all kinds of tree-related issues. In San Marcos, however, we are always on call to help our customers with the tree services outlined below:
1 San Marcos Tree Removal
Our main aim is to help San Marcos property owners keep their trees for as long as possible. In some cases, however, tree removal has to be conducted for the benefit of the property. Some of the reasons why homeowners invest in removing a tree include:
- To get rid of dead or dying trees
- Remove irreversibly damaged trees from your home
- Create space for property development
- To get rid of a tree suffering from a communicable disease that is beyond treatment
We handle tree removals safely, taking care to avoid damaging your property and/or utility lines. Once we bring the tree down, we are always open to helping homeowners with the cleanup. We want to leave your home cleaner and better-looking than we found it.
2 San Marcos Arborist
An arborist is an equivalent of what a doctor is to human beings. An arborist helps take care of all health-related issues for trees. In San Marcos, our team of arborists takes care of:
- Tree planting – Arborists will help you choose tree species that will perform well on your soil. The team will also guide you through the planting phase.
- Tree pruning advice – Arborists help ensure that only the right branches are being removed from your tree.
- Tree diagnosis – Being living things, trees do suffer from health problems. One of our arborists will help determine which health problem is bothering your tree. The arborist will also prescribe medications to increase the rate at which your tree heals itself.
- Tree removal – In the past, our arborist team has helped overturn decisions around removing a tree by recommending options that can be used to boost a tree’s health.
Our team of arborists has received the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) certification. This means that working with our tree service team guarantees maximum benefits.
3 San Marcos Tree Pruning
If your tree has broken branches that might fall at any time, you won’t feel comfortable walking around. If the tree has dead branches, your entire compound won’t be appealing to the eye. If the tree’s crown is overgrown and blocking your view of the surroundings, you may not feel satisfied. If one of your trees has diseased branches, removing them as soon as possible will help improve the tree’s health.
An underrated tree service, tree pruning can help fix all these problems. The tree service helps you get rid of branches that are compromising your property safety, it lets you remove dead limbs, and eliminates diseased limbs. In addition to making your home safer, the tree service improves the aesthetic appeal and makes your tree healthy.
4San Marcos Tree Trimming
Much like pruning, tree trimming is a key service for people who want their trees to be aesthetically appealing. The tree service improves tree shape, making your tree complement its surroundings. It helps get rid of dead branches, eliminating the unattractive brown shape from your tree crown. The tree service opens up tree crowns, giving you a better view of the natural attractions around your property
The tree service improves overgrown limbs, increasing sunlight exposure for the limbs available in the inner parts of the crown. If you catch a pest infestation early, trimming can remove the branches that have already caught the pest and hence keeping it from spreading to other parts of the tree – this also applies to diseases that usually affect tree branch by branch.
5 San Marcos Emergency Tree Removal
Although we do not offer this tree service regularly, it is one of the life-saving services that need immediate attention. Most property owners request the tree service when they are close to suffering serious damages.
For this reason, we always respond to emergency tree service immediately. This helps us eliminate the damages that can result from delays. Emergency tree services can result from:
- Trees leaning significantly over buildings
- Trees being uprooted by serious winds and being dropped across busy roads
- Trees falling over buildings
- Unstable trees threatening to fall at a slight change in their balance
Our emergency team responds to emergency tree calls 24/7. Our emergency line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
San Marcos Tree Service Experts
1255 Stone Dr
San Marcos, CA 92078